Thursday 6 May 2010

The BNP are doing my job for me.

Honestly. I don't know why I bother spending time and energy thinking up fresh anti-BNP arguments, when they just go and do things like this:


I appreciate that the boys who get involved don't come across enormously well either, but just look at Bob Bailey and his henchmen - this is a man who's standing for parliamentary office, and he's manifestly nothing but a streetfighter and a common thug. Take time in particular to observe him trying to put the boot into the face of a boy who's lying on the floor, that's a skill which would really translate well to the House.

I've got a horrible feeling that I know what's going to happen tomorrow. But even if (Christ help us) we've got David Cameron PM settling into Number 10 on Friday*, at least the Tories are a moral step up from the filth who have absconded with our national flag.
I'll be out from 7am tomorrow, trying to get people into my local polling station - even if you haven't got time to get involved, then make your voice heard in support of whoever has the best chance of cripping the Tories in your area. With any luck, this is the last time we'll need to vote tactically.

See you at the ballot box x


*To be fair, he is now being backed by the Holy Trinity of morally-bankrupt public figures - Robert Mugabe, Simon Cowell and Jim Davidson. Not to mention Matt from Busted. That election after-party is going to be SHIT HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment